Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 2

Another day of togetherness and I know it won't be easy, but we love each other and we can have some fun time together.

He sleeps in while I walk the dog.  I feed Lucy and fix coffee.  I get the newspaper and sit down in front of the TV with my coffee and just relax. 

After an hour or so, I see my spouse coming down the hall and we both warmly say, "Good morning".  All is well; we're smiling.  He has a cup of coffee, reads the sports page and fixes himself breakfast.

Meanwhile, I walk to the bedroom to change into some "public" suitable clothing and I'm met with an unmade bed.  I see we need to establish rules like....last one up fixes the bed.  That's okay.  I fix the bed and  change my clothes.

He's used to having things done for him because he's been out working all these years.  He's not now, so I'm thinking the daily chores should be evenly divided between the two of us.  After a short conversation, I see we are not on the same page about this.  Another something to add to The Rules list.

I always knew my spouse was a TYPE A person, but why is he looking all around the house for things to do?





No comments:

Post a Comment