Sunday, March 29, 2020

Day 7



I mentioned I had ordered  an ultraviolet light gadget that is supposed to detect bacteria and viruses on surfaces .  The purpose is to show you spots in your home that are potential disease sources and you can disinfect them and then remain healthy and disease free.

     BIG MISTAKE !!!!!!

Have you ever heard the phrase, "What you don't know, won't hurt you"?  I should have paid attention to this.

I should never have bought that darned thing.  Now I know too much.  It seems our home is a cesspool of bacteria and viruses  just waiting to infect us with only God knows what.


Should we be shopping  for tents and sleeping bags? I think it might be safer for us to sleep outdoors where we can be breathing fresh air.

Meanwhile.........

This afternoon, and I suspect everyday for the rest of my life, I will be vigorously wiping down the hard surfaces of my home with paper towels soaked with bleach.

Do I dare sweep the light over my area rugs?  I so want to believe our Lucy is completely house broken and has never tinkled in our home on our Oriental rugs.

I have a feeling my area rugs will be going out for deep cleaning.  I'll love Lucy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment