Saturday, March 28, 2020

Day 6

People are out there looking everywhere for toilet paper, sani-wipes, paper towels and basic supplies and none can be found.  It's a sad situation because some people bought way more than they needed, and left nothing for others.

I'll tell you what I have learned is almost impossible to find right now.

 But, in reality, I didn't even know I needed them......Not until I took a close look at my face in a 5X magnifying  vanity mirror. 

Ladies, I know you know what I'm talking about.....professional, high-grade TWEEZERS!

I must not be the only one in need of these things, because all stores are sold out.

 I figure another couple of weeks of salon services being shut down, and we won't be gender identifiable  anymore by looking at our faces.

I wonder what they're selling for on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment