Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 4

My husband is happy.  He has found some more jobs to do around the house...fixing the bed is not one of them.

He has decided to change the thresholds on all of the doors leading to the outside patio and to paint them as well.  I think it might be smart to work on one door at a time, but he assures me it is more efficient to do them all at the same time.  What do I know?

What I do know now is that all doors must remain wide open while the caulk, epoxy, silicon and paint dry.

 I also know that our chihuahua, who has until today loved to remain indoors snuggled on our bed, now loves to sneak outside and enjoy her freedom.  Because of the threat of gators and bufo frogs, this is not a good idea.

 For her safety, I have been forced to lock her in our bedroom.

I now know that the high pitched, shrill wail  of an adorable, loving sweet chihuahua complaining of being locked in a room for hours can turn a non-drinker to drink.

My husband is still happy; I am not.

By the way, I've learned paint can take forever to dry.

Tomorrow is another day.


3 comments:

  1. Marilyn, you are such a natural! Who knew? Now you must keep these and then write a coffee-table book about the adventures of being sequestered with your husband. But you have to do it quick, I'm sure others are thinking/planning it as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Who knew...this may be a new profession. OR how about using the situations as part of a comedy routine.

      Delete
  2. The comedy routine sounds like a wonderful money maker. After all others are experiencing the same thing

    ReplyDelete