Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 3

This time together has given us the ability to learn new things about each other.  After 56 years of marriage and 2 days of 24/7 cozy time together, I've learned my husband breathes funny and smacks when he eats.

I've also learned I'm a pain in the arse when I am in confinement.   I only learned this because my husband has told me this several times over the past 2 days.   Who knew?

I'm more of a laid back person than he is and I think this time at home might be a good time to rediscover old fashion naps.

He gets antsy if he's doing nothing.  I think the fact that he's going through the Lowe's ads is an indication that there is a project in the planning.  That's okay as long as he keeps it quiet and doesn't disturb my nap.

Fast forward 2 hours later and I hear noises coming from our shower.  I peek in to find we have a new shower head installed.  Hey, his nervous energy could be a good thing over the next 2 weeks.  He's handy and doesn't charge for his services.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment