Saturday, June 6, 2020

Day 74




Maybe there's a reason for the things we complain about.  Maybe we should count them as a plus instead of  a minus.

I've told you before that this time of staying home has turned me into a watcher and observer.  Little things I never noticed before are now so very obvious to me.

I've also become addicted to doing crossword puzzles.  They help me pass the time and I've increased my vocabulary.

Granted, some of the words are useless in an ordinary conversation but I've enjoyed throwing them in when I can.

This is one of those days. I learned a new word and I'm going to show off by using it today.

I can tell you I've been noticing women's philtrums.  They seem to get wider with age. Mine included. The change is subtle, but it's there.

Then I realized that something else was happening at the same time. Something most of us try to get rid of.  It's a plus, not a minus.  It fills the gap. And it's growing simply for the reason it narrows the philtrum.  Can you guess what I'm talking about?

Don't get rid of it. Leave it be. Be free.  After all, when you are wearing a  face mask no one can see it.  It's like not wearing a bra at home. Who cares?


I've also learned a more refined way to say BS.  "Bovine excrement" sounds so much more dignified and socially acceptable, doesn't it?  Especially when I'm yelling at the TV when I hear so much of it being broadcast to the masses as Truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment