Saturday, May 2, 2020

Day 41




We've heard, "Never let a crisis go to waste".

Now I'm telling you, "Never let a quarantine go to waste".  It can be a time for self-improvement and learning.

But gosh, I'm tired of having this time to learn new things. Aren't you?

There are  many things I've learned that I want to share with you. 

Let me share:

Calories do count, even if they are consumed in the dark. ( I'm thinking they even double in the dark.)

Sensitivity  to words spoken by others becomes more acute.

You shouldn't make meatballs if you're wearing DIY glue on nails.

Using a  hair color product that's several years old does not guarantee a true color result. (Dark brown has a tendency to turn purple over time.)  This was verified by a friend.

When you're shorter than other people, they can all look down at you and see your grey roots.

Buy a wig, just in case.

Always have an extra pair of prescription glasses, just in case.

Some people are just naturally mean and nasty.

Most people are kind, generous and funny.

"Humor" is the new "Sexy". Make me laugh and you've won me over.

At some point, you'll actually look forward to those once unwanted solicitor phone calls.

It's not really that crazy to talk back to people you're watching on TV.  Or is it?

If you sleep in your clothes, you become more time efficient in the morning and at night.

Some stores still sell wine coolers.

Crossword puzzles are a good way to increase your vocabulary and learn new words.  Using them is another matter.

MAY  4TH is just 2 days away!    I sure hope people use common sense and don't plunge us back into lockup because of foolish and senseless behaviors that make our numbers go up.


No comments:

Post a Comment