Sunday, May 3, 2020

Day 42




My mind was programmed to deal with a 30 day self-isolation period.  And here I am, 12 miserable days beyond that....and not a better person for it.


I don't know how we're expected to deal with some of the crazy rules we're told we must follow. And forgive my disrespect, but who are these idiots that are thinking them up?  Do they lie awake, unable to sleep, thinking of ways to keep us from sleeping, too?

I watched a TV segment about rules being implemented in New York and I'm thinking that they just have come up with them by writing them on a chart and having monkeys throw darts at the chart and where the dart hits....VOILA!   A new rule!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, let me fill you in.

Stairs.....no touching of the hand rails.

Elevators.....only one person in there at a time.

Valet parking....not allowed because of the 6' distance rule.


Let me tell you something........

There are a bunch of us that need to use the support of handrails when we're on stairs or escalators.  If you won't let us touch the handrails, then we're heading to the elevator.

Good luck with having people in line waiting for the elevator, standing 6 feet apart in a business or hotel.  That line is going to snake out of the building before you know it.

And valet parking isn't allowed?  In New York?  Where you have a greater chance of finding Hoffa's body than a parking space? 

 I thought valet parking meant that the driver of the car would be EITHER the original driver OR the valet person driving the vehicle to an allotted parking spot.  I never thought it implied "Ride Sharing", did you?

Please, God, keep the monkeys, the darts and the charts out of Florida.....and also any New Yorkers in survival mode trying to escape the madness of Cuomo.

No comments:

Post a Comment