Monday, May 11, 2020

Day 50



It's obvious by now, or it should be, that I am bored out of my mind.

I watch a lot of ads on FaceBook just because I have time to kill and I am always hoping to find new products I might be interested in or tutorials that might teach me something.

50 days into isolation and after many dollars spent I've  learned quite a few things...some good and some bad.

First, there is no way I would ever appear in an ad for those shaper panties. I just couldn't expose myself to that kind of scrutiny. These women are to be marveled for their self-confidence. But why are they always trying to squeeze into dresses that are 2 sizes too small?

Now, I'm not saying that I bought this shaper product, but once you pull them up over the tummy area and flatten the belly, that excess "skin" has to go somewhere. It doesn't just flatten.  Now maybe on a tall person, as it moves up the body it wouldn't be too noticeable, but on a short person it just moves up above the band of the shaper and just stays there in a roll.  The effect is somewhat comparable to wearing an inner tube and defeats the purpose of wearing it.

Also, tank top Spanx camisoles should come with instructions that tell you to step into them rather than pull them over your head.  "Why", you ask?  Because if not, they tend to curl up in a constricting band just under the armpits and will seriously restrict one's breathing, that's why.

And we've been fixated on our hair problems and finding solutions.

I've been seeing ads for hair thickening powers that contain fibers that look like real hair.  Simply spray and softly brush to blend.

I watched videos, tutorials and read testimonials
.

And, I ordered some.

It worked.  It filled in the thinner spots along the front of my hair. Perfect color, undetectable, the results were unbelievable.

BUT, I didn't follow the complete directions about placing the "plastic protector guard" along my hairline to control the spray.

 Do you see where this is going? 


No comments:

Post a Comment