Thursday, May 14, 2020

Day 53



I feel like a new person this morning. Finally, the person looking back at me in the mirror is "Me" again.

Yesterday I had the chance to go to my hairdresser for color and to Suzanne for a cut n' style.  Omg, Giselle and Suzanne worked wonders on my hair.

I walked in with my wig covering up my pathetic looking hair and walked out with a luxurious mane of hair.

It took 3 1/2 hours for the magic to work, but what this did for my sense of well-being is unbelievable.

The sun is brighter today.  The smell of gardenias is filling the air.  The birds are singing louder. I'm smiling bigger.  And, yes, I feel pretty.
 
Oh, and the tape on my mask worked just perfectly.  I had other women comment on how efficient that was and said they'd use tape in the future as well.  (Credit for the mask goes to my dear friend, Vivian Fernandez.)


In case you're interested, these are the steps of progression from before to after.




1 comment: