Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Day 58



I started this "adventure" as a novice...knowing little....but attempting to merely survive what I thought would be 30 days of self-isolation.

Little did I know I'd still be adventuring 58 days later. I'm no longer a novice; I now feel like a Learned Sage.

I've learned much from others as well as from my own experiences......some good, some disastrous.


I've learned that 1 pound can be gained in a day.  I've learned that this same 1 pound will take 2 1/2 weeks to lose.

I've learned a fluorescent tube light, when placed it a bag to smash before disposal will not just break, it will explode....through the bag...and send shards of glass everywhere.

I've learned that wine makes an excellent substitute for a mouth wash and gargle.  Just swallow and don't expectorate it.

I now understand why some people practice polygamy and why it's okay with the multiple wives.  I'd give anything for additional wives to be in charge of meals on an alternating basis.

Going for a long car drive can be relaxing until the reality kicks in that no bathrooms are open and available for use. It only takes one car trip to experience this and you'll stay inside for the duration of isolation.

As a result, I can be found at home if you need/want to get in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment