Sunday, April 19, 2020

Day 28




Staying at home offers the opportunity to try new things.  Many people or businesses, companies or ordinary people are promoting  their products or skills with videos on Youtube or Facebook.  The question is whether they are genuine or just scams.


I figured I would experiment and find out for myself.

For obvious reasons, I will not post pictures and you'll have to use your imagination.

Okay, women really don't enjoy wearing bras. But unless a female is young and nubile, going out without wearing a bra gives the impression  she is wearing 2 divining rods on her chest, low and aimed at the ground.

I did some research and found there are people that have found a way to avoid a no-bra  "low headlights" look.  And all it involved was tape.

Wow!  How hard  could that be?  What could possibly go wrong?

Prepared with a roll of heavy duty  duct tape, I began my trial study.

I cut a strip of tape the length it would take to span the front of my chest. In my case, about 24 inches.
I stood in front of the mirror and placed one end of the tape on the left side of my chest at about the level I wanted  my left "headlight" to be. I wrapped it carefully across my chest to the other side of my body and curved it upward to the same level as the tape on the other side of my chest.  The tape looked like a sling.    So far; so good.  Are you following me?

What I learned.....

I should have used a wider tape.....more like  5 inches wide rather than the standard 1.5 inch wide tape.  You don't have to ask why.....just close your eyes and imagine  the situation and my results.

I learned you should not try to peel the tape off in small sections.  Forget water torture.  If you want the truth out of someone, subject them to tape removal from the chest area.  They'll tell you anything.

   I learned you should make sure that no one is sleeping when you begin the removal process.


  I learned you should  turn off the alarm system in the house, particularly the glass break feature, when you peel off the tape in one fell swoop. 

Who knew I had the vocal range of an Opera Soprano?



No comments:

Post a Comment