Thursday, April 30, 2020

Day 39




Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Call me vain and shallow, but the announcement that hair salons would remain closed for at least another 2 weeks just hit me hard.  Really hard.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, because when you see women going out with scarves and caps covering their heads, you know why.  We're all in the same boat going nowhere, just floating in place, watching the grey roots grow.


So, I've been thinking.

I'd be willing to come into a hair salon late in the evening, with cleaning tools, to "Clean" the establishment.  I would come in the back entrance.  With dimmed lights and the window coverings drawn, no one could see in, right?

Do you understand what I'm saying?

I'd pay well.  Cash, small untraceable bills.  And I'd tip well.....very, very well.

If you're interested in my "cleaning services", post a reply on FB  to this thread and just tell me you need cleaning services for your salon.  I'll understand what you mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment