Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 34



Thank goodness for the home delivery of The Tampa Bay Times. It's the only way I can figure out what day of the week it is.  Since it's delivered on Sundays and Wednesdays, I know for sure that today is either Monday or Tuesday, OR Thursday, Friday or Saturday.  

With nothing much going on, pretty close to the right day is good enough.

I'm not sure what day today is, but I'm going on with my life....  making new discoveries and sharing them with my friends.

Staying home with nothing to do tends to make me more observant.  I am seeing and noticing things others overlook....it's a talent I've discovered I have.   Alone time seems to allow my special talents to grow and mine have been growing for 34 long days now.

For instance.....

When a strand of grey hair starts to grow, you see a short little piece that grows in length until it's a long strand of hair, don't you?  And if you color your hair, that strand will grow and remain dark at the tip and the grey shows at the root.  You agree this is what happens, don't you?

Okay, now think about your eyebrows.  Have you ever seen a short little piece of white eyebrow hair emerge and grow at its pace until it becomes a full length brow hair? I doubt it.

 And if you dye your eyebrows, why don't you see white roots with darker brow tips as they grow? Do these white brow hairs just break the skin during the night and just sprout  out, full length, to be discovered in the morning?

Why is that? 

I'm sure you thought I was crazy when you first started reading this, but you'll be looking closely at your eyebrows from now on, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment